Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures, Pictures

My children have a few readers sweet on them, and they've asked me to post pictures. And I'll be honest--I have about 15 rolls of film that need developing and a digital camera that doesn't get a lot of attention. But here are the most recent pics of my lovlies:


This is just so everyone appreciates how hard it is to get three children looking in the same direction while smiling.


More appreciation please...


This is the last one of these...I promise.


Here's Kaleb in all his seven-year old, toothless glory.


Leah's my favorite subject because she's the only one who loves to stand still while getting her picture taken. "Cheeeeeeeeese...." (5 years old)


And my toughest subject, but still dang cute: Zackers! (4 years old)


Tada! A picture that makes it look like my children actually like each other...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so cute. I noticed the new picture of the 3 of them on your blog the other day. I meant to say something. GREAT PHOTO! You can see the spirit in their faces, practically jumping off the screen.
Thanks for sharing this.

Thelissa said...

Super cute kids! :)

Melodrama Mama said...

Cute kids - good job mom!

Annie said...

Three sweethearts that's for sure!

jen said...

You sure can make cute little ones! I had a great time at the family reunion! can't wait to see ya again! love ya

Rhonda Barnes said...

THOSE ARE MY GRANDKIDS AND WHAT CUTIES!! IT TOOK SEVERAL SHOTS LOTS OF BRIBBING TO GET A PICTURE ON MY PHONE AND NOW I WANT IT ON MY CAMERA....CAN'T GET 2 GOODS ONES. LOVE THOSE KIDS. GRANDMA