Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My First Meme

Rachel from Like a Star just tagged me with this meme. And it's my very first! So to share the love I'll be tagging Erin from Life in the Nuthouse, Lauren from The Richins, and Midwest Mommy at Mommy from the Midwest.

1. Were you named after anyone? A girl my mom babysat in high school.
2. When was the last time your cried? Today at the parade when they asked us to show our respect for the 31 soldiers from Idaho who have died in the war.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, although I wish it looked more like my dad’s. I spent hours in high school trying to copy his handwriting that I still think deserves to be a font.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Just barely converted from turkey to honey ham
5. Do you have kids? Two boys and one girl (a real sandwich of surprises)
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? But I’m curious, if I’m someone else who’s playing me?
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh, yes.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, again.
9. Would you bungee jump? Uhm. Is there money involved?
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I love flip flops. And I sometimes wear my slippers out in the winter (I even wore them to church once—on accident. Really.).
12. Do you think you are strong? I can lug a 25-pound three-year old around on my hip for awhile. That’s strong, right?
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Good question! Cookie Dough. Cherry Garcia. Pralines and Cream. Oh, and Mint Oreo.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they smile.
15. Red or Pink? Red.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Are you trying to make me feel bad? Okay, so physically I hate my post-partum belly. And emotionally I hate that I’m so indecisive at times.
17. Who do you miss the most? My grandma, G.G.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Jean crop pants and brown flip flops.
19. What was the last thing that you ate? A mini pizza (on an English muffin).
20. What are you listening to right now? The computer my son left running in our spare room. It’s this annoying music from a bug game (in fact, now that you pointed it out I’m going to turn it off...)
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange. And I wonder what that means?
22. Favorite smells? I love the smell of citrus and apple cinnamon (but not together).
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister, Denise, who lives in Boise.
24. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course (she’s one of my favorite bloggers).
25. Favorite sports to watch? Hhhmm. I love watching my son play baseball, but don’t much enjoy watching complete strangers play any sport.
26. Hair color? Very brown.
27. Eye Color? Hazel.
28. Do you wear contacts? No (but very soon…)
29. Favorite Food? Taco Salad is my current favorite.
30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Scary movies!
31. Last movie you watched? Zoom: the Academy for Superheros.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? White with a logo.
33. Summer or winter? Summer. Absolutely!
34. Hugs or Kisses? Both, especially when my children volunteer them!
35. Favorite Dessert? Warm brownie with ice cream and fudge.
36. What book are you reading right now? Toni Morrison’s Love
37. What is on your mouse pad? No mouse pad.
38. What did you watch on TV last night? I didn’t watch anything last night.
39. Favorite Sound? Kaleb’s uninhibited laugh when watching movies in packed theaters.
40. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles.
41. What is the furthest you have been from home? Japan
42. Do you have a special talent? I love to write. Which suddenly makes me realize: I'm not addicted to blogging. I'm practicing. Phew. No 12-step program necessary.
43. Where were you born? Redwood, CA
44. What superpower would you like? The ability to fly. And leap tall building in a single bound. And run faster than my children.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Learned something new about you, check.
Had fun? Check.
Glad you aprticipated. Check.

erin said...

Hey, how was that Zoom movie? I have been wanting to rent it for the kids but they are reluctant to watch a movie they haven't seen before. I am so sick of Cinderella and Incredibles.

shauna said...

It's kinda cheesy but the kids loved it (and by kids I mean Kaleb--but if Kaleb likes it the other two think it's the bomb. Oh, how they look up to their older brother). If Eli and Rory like superhero stuff, they'll like it. And one of the superhero's is named "Princess" (surprise, surprise--Leah's favorite).

Anonymous said...

I love finding out lots of new things about my blogging buds!

I use my love of writing as my blog addiction excuse too. Glad I am not the only one! :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls