Xander, creator of this award, had this to say about it: This little award is called The Daily Dose - and here is all the important info to tell you what it is about and where it came from. This is a tribute to all the blogs that you’ve discovered that you can’t possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog.
Thanks so much for that, Karen. It means a lot to know I'm someone's daily dose! And now to spread the love. While I've been a deliquent blogger of late when I do sit down to blog I have a few daily doses of my own. Many of you have become good friends and I feel like reading your blog is like checking in, having a chat, learning something new. Here are my daily doses:
- Life in the Nuthouse -- aside from being my sister-in-law, Erin's just darn funny!
- Like a Star -- I'm not sure how I stumbled on Rachel's blog, but she's great and I love to hear what's going on in her neck of the woods.
- Gustogirl -- Gustogirl is Rachel's sister, so I know how I found her blog, but she has kids about my kids' age and I love hearing how a rational woman parents (I need all the help I can get).
- A Life of Triggers -- Eileen is such a sweet blogger and I have to check in to see how she's
- I Can Fly, Just Not Up --Heather has become a BBF (Best Blogger Friend). She is genuine, warm, and compassionate. The girl doesn't just post comments to my blog, she emails
to see how I'm doing!
- The Daily Knack -- I've recently become a regular to Lindsey's blog. And if you really want a laugh, visit her husband's blog the Daily Rebuttal.
There are sooooo many blogs I love to visit so I hate narrowing it down. So go spread the love, ladies--everyone should be a daily dose!